Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rome, Ga Senior Photographer: Olivia, Rockmart High School, Class of 2014

I can't tell you how excited I was when Olivia's mom asked me about doing her seniors.  WHY?  Because Olivia is a FASHIONISTA!!  This gal has more style in her pinky than I have in my whole body!  I knew we were going to have a good time... 

AND WE DID!!

I felt like this outfit SCREAMED Audry Hepburn, so I put a little "Tiffany's" flare into the location and styling. ;)


 

Just gorgeous, Olivia!!




She wanted some studio shots.  YAY!!
I love playing around with lighting in the studio! :D


Yep, we got glitter happy... and messy!! It was great!

It didn't bother her one bit to roll around in the glitter for me... LOL... but I bet she's still picking glitter out of her hair. :/
Welp, now you know why I got all happy at the prospect of photographing this very taleneted, VERY beautiful fashionista! ;)

HUGS... and ciao Bella!
Christy C









No comments:

Post a Comment