Monday, June 2, 2014

Rome, Ga Prom Photography: Prom Prom and more Prom 2014

I had decided early on that I would just do one BIG blog post for all the proms I did this year.  I'm starting to doubt this logic. LOL... I'm having to dig through all the files and pull up a few that I just loved... and that's HARD to do with so many gorgeous peoples.  I'll try not to make it a mile long blog!! ;)

East Paulding High School
Michaela and McQuad were my first prom goers of  the year!  I loved that I got to work with Michaela on her high school memories, seniors and prom.



Armuchee High School
Alli Beth and her date, Thorne.  Always gorgeous, Alli B!! It's so special to get to document your on family's special moments!  I think I've been to every prom with Alli and to her senior session. :)  Happy, happy, happy!!


Coosa High School
Mikayla and her handsome beau!!  Always a blast working with this family!!


Model High School
Macy and her date were SO much fun!  She came with a list of poses she wanted to make sure we got in. ;)  I like a well prepared client!!




Cedartown High School
 I've loved getting to be involved in Brooke's high school memory making as well! Always, ALWAYS gorgeous and as sweet as she is gorgeous!!

It basically rained or threatened rain at EVERY SINGLE ONE of these sessions!!  If you look closely, you'll see rain drops or angry gray clouds in the background, but we made it happen!!  Umbrellas and lots of napkins for drying off!
Congratulations to all of my 2014 Seniors!  Praying for God's blessings to follow you into the next step of your journey... and beyond!!
Great BIG HUGS to you all...
and ciao Bella!!!
Christy C

No comments:

Post a Comment