Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rockmart, Ga. Senior Photographer: Kara, Rockmart High, Class of 2014

Oh my goodness!  This was such a FUN session!  While editing these previews, my breath LITERALLY got taken away by Kara's gorgeousness!!!  Just breathtaking.

We started in my backyard woods....


 Then headed to Rockmart!!! :D  Can you say RAWR!!!  Kara's looking Yellow Jacket FIERCE!

My husband tells me that I need to make sure I get a few shots of all of my Seniors in some shades as my trademark. ;)  Love that man. So here ya go, Timbo! :) 
BTW... Miss Kara can ROCK a pair of aviators, I tell YOU!

I just loved the way that back light was hitting her hair!  It made her GLOW!  I also loved how this edit turned out so I had to share the before and after. ;) That turquoise in those stairs.... AH!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Then we moved to the LOVELY downtown Rockmart!  I've been told that I see beauty in things that the average person sees as run down, and though Rockmart has some of the prettiest gardens and parks, I am loving the rundown, abandoned buildings!!! I've enjoyed checking out some of it's luscious settings over the past few weeks and sessions, needing a change of venue from Rome.  And still so many more places to explore!!

I have NEVER seen a location so suited to a client as this one was to Kara!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

AND THEN we found this fabulous vintage truck!! :D

 HUGS!!!
Christy C

No comments:

Post a Comment